Re: [SLUG] Sarasota Meeting Canceled

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 19:52:34 EDT

Hey, since we've got a month to plan, could we generate some ideas on
presentations? I am thinking about doing one on logging in and
connecting to a Windows file servers from a linux box. I haven't
attempted it yet, so if anyone knows exactly the steps involved, they
could share with me some pointers. Perhaps we could try to log into the
LAN at Honeywell for demonstration purposes, with their permission of
course, and with no real access rights... Any thoughts on this or other
presentations?