Re: [SLUG] wtf?

From: thor_consulting@yahoo.com
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 11:50:28 EDT

point taken...

i failed to take the current situation into account because the few infected
emails i have received were marked as spam and flushed.

i liked the article and aside from the anti-windows message and the
pro-windows responses i must agree with you.

i am one of those outlook express users but i also have a Linux server that
performs all of the email filtering tasks necessary to avoid such
entanglements.

i also use windows virus scanning software on both my desktop machines and
my servers.

i use windows on the desktop because it provides a richer environment than X
and i can't afford a Mac just yet - 8^)

(don't forsake me - all of my servers are either Linux or BSD based)

thanks for the info,
thor