Re: [SLUG] Crazy messages

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 16:59:56 EDT

If anyone is using Outlook Express or knows someone the few things need to
apply all updates, and have a constantly updated Antivirus and a Firewall
for them Winders users like Zonealarm. Recommend them to use AVG totaly Free
and updated more then Norton aka Snorton, and McAfee aka McCrappy , Bit Ware
aka $h*tware, Innoculant aka isn'tworthaSh*t etc., Avg was the first
Antivirus to mention this and the varants last week!!!!!!!
Also Avg has a plugin for OE,.

Next Pray.
Then wipe drive and Load Linux and all is fine. :-)

Bill Preece