Re: [SLUG] Linus speaks about SCO

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 10:27:25 EDT

No you don't have to be sorry. I am glad that you and other people post all this stuff about SCO.
 I for one, don't have the time to go looking for this kind of information. That is why I am part
of usergroups. Where else can you get tech help and world news about linux all at the same place.
 If we say nothing, then SCO and other companies will win this fight. We, all who are a part of
linux need to take the aditued of the "Angry American" song by Toby Keith. We are mad, pissed and
we are not going to take it any longer. If you are going to accuse us of doing something wrong,
then prove it and shut up! When you fail, we who are a part of linux will sue you out of
business. That is the message that we need to bring to this fight, not this lazefare crap. If we
are ever going to get the message to MS this is the aditued we need to have and spread it to every
corrner of this world.
William

Now, I am sorry for my rant.