[SLUG] attending meetings

From: mars03 (mars03@mail15.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 10:02:41 EDT

Hello slugers,

I'm new to this list (if you couldn't tell already ;) ) My family and
I just moved down here in June. I live in Oldsmar at the moment, off
of 580 on Huron. I would like to start attending meetings, but I'm not
to familiar with the locations. I wanted to see if anyone was near me,
that might want to carpool for a meeting or 2. I goto school at
Remington College in Largo Mon, Tue and Thurs nights, So those nights
would probably be out. Also my girlfriend works weekends, so I was
wondering about the kids policy. (she has a 6 year old) If someone
could contact me off list that lives in my general vicinity I would
appreciate it.
I sometimes go (and have the option) to goto morning classes, and my girlfriends
father probably wouldn't have a problem watching my gf's daughter for
a few hours if that's a problem.

Sorry I haven't introduced myself earlier.

PS I run Slackware mainly, and have run Debian & Libranet, RH, and
have looked at Lycoris. Im maybe a
step above newbie ;) Not sure waht other details anyone would want.

Thanks alot,
 Mike mailto:mars03@mail15.com