[SLUG] Re: (SLUG) Debian Drive Mounting

From: Maurice Wilson (maury0324@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 10:44:18 EDT

Hey thanks guys
I am able to mount and use the drives, BUT I have to use DdiskFree in
order to do it.
After mounting the drives with DdiskFree I can get into the files.
I am thinking by editing the two lines in the fstab file below, that I
can mount them
from the icon on the desktop. Right now if I right click on the icon
there is no mount unmount
function??
Is that perhaps a setting in KDE?

/dev/cdrom /cdrom iso9660 defaults,ro,user,noexec,noauto 0 0

/dev/fd0 /floppy vfat defaults,user,noauto,showexec,umask=022 0 0