RE: [SLUG] Sarasota

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 10:52:08 EDT

I could always ride out there on my '04 Yamaha Zuma but it'd take a while (0
- 40 MPH when I feel like it;
http://www.sanctuaryweb.org/photogallery/zuma.htm for the curious)

"Quick, Dilbert! To the GEEKMOBILE!"

SWB

Craig Zeigler <craig@caffeine-addict.com> wrote:
Weather permitting (and it should) there will be at least 2 motorcycles
there. If any of you happen to have a bike (no matt, not a bicycle), and
would like to attempt to start the motorcycle invasion of Honeywell,
please do.

BTW, Mark, shame on you for selling yours :P