[SLUG] Insert line in a file

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 15:25:15 EDT

How can I insert a line in a file at line number 20? Simply please. I
really understand the straight forward explanations. My mind is just
wired funny I guess. I am using all shell commands to do this file
manipulation.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"