[SLUG] VIM question

From: Michael Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 16:22:00 EDT

Since going to Debian my vim doesn't return me to
where I last was in the file I was editing. I've
searched google and vim.org and can't seem to find
what I need to add to my .vimrc file to make this
happen. I would like to be able to be on line 200 of a
500 line file and return back to line 200 or what ever
when I edit that file again a day or two later.

Thanks
Mike M.

P.S. Please disregard this if it gets posted twice. My
post from this morning hasn't showen up in the group
yet.

=====