Re: [SLUG] Linux printing

From: Kevin Poorman (asympoticessence@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 09:18:37 EDT

Sounds like your PS filter is dying. Are you using Enscrypt ? or A2ps
or ????

Try looking at the log files /var/log/cups (for cups) and /var/log/lpd
for non-cups. (I think PDQ uses /var/log/pdq but I'm not sure)

those log files, particularly the job log files will give you an idea
of where to start looking.

-pkj