Re: [SLUG] debian sarge netinst problems

From: Kevin Poorman (asympoticessence@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 09:15:57 EDT

I highly sugest using the woody-XFS boot disks (ISO for Net Install:
http://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/debian.extras/cdimages/woody-netinst/experimental/bootbf2.4-xfs_with_basedebs.iso)

This net-install has the promise driver built into the kernel.
It also allows you to install onto a XFS partition which IMO is much
nicer than any of the EXT* variants running around.

-Pkj.