[SLUG] flashplayer missing .xpt file

From: Michael C Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 20:56:22 EDT

I have been trying to install macromedia flashplayer for linux all
evening without success. I have RH 8.0 and that is supposed to be the
most tested distro.

Everytime I try to install I get a missing flashplayer.xpt file. Cannot
stat the file is the error and it is no wonder. The file just is no
where to be found.

Does anyone have any experience with this player and know what I am
doing wrong?

Michael C Rock