Re: [SLUG] Registrant for domains

From: Todd Robinson (mtrob@penguix.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 09:33:40 EDT

For us (Penguix), we play it by ear to some degree, based on the
customer's knowledge. In all cases we put ourselves down as the
Technical and Billing contact for the reasons you mention and as long as
we manage the DNS. The Administrative contact is dependant on the
customer. We almost always put the customer in as the owner contact,
unless they are completely clueless and can't handle simple instructions
like "If you get any postal or e-mail regarding your domain, its people
trying to steal from you, through it out".

Todd

Todd Robinson <mtrob@penguix.com>