Re: [SLUG] Beer and Bulls**t

From: mark@bish.net
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 09:12:36 EDT

Bah, too formal. :) Plus, all we do is drink beverages. I don't want
someone seeing it (the formal meeting announcement) and expecting real
linux help. *grin* Then again, by me saying this, makes it already
too-formal. Chicken-egg stuff. Almost like GNU (GNU's Not Unix). Try and
wrap your heads around that thinking. Pass me another one.