Re: [SLUG] hello humans

From: Tyler Vann-Campbell (MrPeaceful@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 17:19:27 EDT

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 11:09, Aaron Steimle wrote:
> I would be up for that. I might even have a couple of extra computers that
> should be decent for game play.
> We just need a place, some people, and plenty of beer and caffeine.

If there aren't enough people, I could always rope in a few fellow geeks
from the engineering department at USF. I've got a pair of 24-port hubs
and a linux router/firewall. Only one of my computers would really keep
up with a game like UT2003. What does everyone think about place? And
who's bringing the Bawls?

-Tyler

--
"Looks clean and obviously correct to me, but then _everything_ I write
 always looks obviously correct yo me."

- Linus