[SLUG] ? about Mandrake shorewall , drakfirewall

From: Michael Ritenour (miklr@prodigy.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 14:52:24 EST

Does anyone know anything about setting up the
shorewall , drakfirewall. I have made an attempt, and
seem to have made an error, as now I can't even browse
the Internet.
By the way, thanks to all for the help with the modem.
Although, I finally worked around the problem, by
trading in my, internal modem, for an external modem,
thanks to a response from ugol, off the
http://www.linuxquestions.org board.

thanks in advance of any advice,
michael-