RE: [SLUG] Novell, Linux and SuSE

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 10:19:56 EST

According to my son who is a Novell expert,, Linux gives them the
application server robustness and flexibility that they now lack and
since printing is becoming all tcp/ip, they can take advantage of that
characteristic of Linux that is apparently not robust in Novell. I am
not a Novell person and can only repeat what he says about it. He is
pleased with the purchase for reasons already mentioned.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"