Re: [SLUG] Suse ISOs here!

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 14:37:14 EST

It does say "SUSE LINUX for i386 can be installed free of charge directly
from the FTP server" here
http://www.suse.com/us/private/download/suse_linux/index.html

Let me get this straight, I can install it as many times as I want as long
as I _don't_ buy it and take up a lot of bandwidth while do so.

??