[SLUG] Matrix Revolutions

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 21:03:14 EST

Just got back from watching this film and I must say the third
installment was 5x better than the second and atleast 3x better than the
first. Sure it has some sappy love scenes and other such goofiness - but
how everything ties in with the Oracle and her predictions; it was
totally unexpected. Some serious computing power must've gone into
producing all those cool sfx too!

Anyways, just thought I'd drop a little mini review to the list - since
most of you are probably wondering which way would be best to view this
film (ahem!).

There is no spoon,
-jtiner