Re: [SLUG] Matrix Revolutions

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 08:48:54 EST

We must not have seen the same movie. I would go see it just because you
have already seen 1 and 2. Much like I am going to see Star Wars Episode 3,
even though it will suck. For the build up of the last of the Matrix
trilogy, it was a bomb. Nothing was revealed ( minus some side comments). No
question were answered directly. We got screwed. They left it open for more
movies, games, books, etc or they didn't know how to end it and how to
explain what was going on. I am banking on a cross of the 2.