RE: [SLUG] Matrix Revolutions

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 19:31:36 EST

Nothing was answered?! Of course, many things were answered. What do you
feel was not answered. There are some things that have no answer -
that's the point of the movie. You see, it's pendulum. There are periods
and time for war, love, and peace. For now, in the universe of the
matrix, it is the time for peace. How long it will last is anyones guess
- but for now there is peace. Eventually the pendulum will swing back -
and conflict will ensue.

The same holds true for our "real world" universe. There is time for
conflict, and peace.

In the world of the matrix, as in the real world - some things seem to
be written - they will happen regardless. Other things, which appear to
be random and insignificant also happen - but for purpose - whether it
is realized or not. The same holds true here. I believe it - there is no
reason I shouldn't. This is what I believe.

A while back I free wrote a short epiphany I had while watching people.
I call it, "It's coming now..." - because it is a recursive poem / story
- because after you read it - the next major event, or even an
insignificant one that occurs to you - is the event or moment that was
scheduled to come for you at that instant. Kind of like GNU or PHP or
other recursive acronyms - only this is a story. It has been copywrited
by me, and I am searching for a publisher somewhere to put it in print
along with a few of my other works - and maybe some photos. But I submit
to this list this short story - written long before the Matrix - but
after I witnessed how these things work and experienced for myself.

So I hope you enjoy it, please reply privately with your comments.

Sincerely,
-jtiner

---

It's Coming Now. Author: Josh Tiner - jtiner@tampabay.rr.com (c) 2002

There are moments. Major moments. These moments in a person's life are unique and extraordinary. These moments consist of major life changing events, epiphanies, fear, realizations, and revelations. Sudden bursts of enlightenment bringing one closer to oneself and the space time continuum that surrounds them which permit these moments to be possible.

Some moments glide toward us in an eerie dance of seemingly mathematical perfection creating a vector; almost as if planned by some greater design. It is as if some unseen or inexplicable force has set these events into motion at the conception of the universe; these events will happen without fail.

Other moments blast towards us in a random spiraling contrails; traveling at rapid speed that exceeds the comprehension of the human cerebral cortex. These events move mysteriously; as if guided by a flawed and mis-calibrated celestial targeting system. Hit or miss; mysterious and random; inexplicable but tremendously essential to making the life experience complete.

It is extremely difficult to interpret the difference from the guaranteed major events from the perplexing contrails. Some of them speed by us at a breathtaking velocity missing only by a fraction just to blast us in the face and chest with prop-wash of creation; undeniably close calls from perplexing contrails.

Others detonate in such close proximity a chain reaction is ignited setting thought into motion; engulfing the neurons and challenging ones steadfastness. They assault the mind, being, and surroundings. This occurs with such incalculable force ocular tunnel vision and auditory exclusion set in.

It's coming now.

---