Re: [SLUG] Printer Issue - Thanks

From: Kevin Poorman (asympoticessence@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 22:28:16 EST

I highly recomend the Epson C series. I've 2 year-ish old C80 at home, and
it's a champ. My office mac is tied to a Epson C84 which is a great printer.

Decently cheap to. It supposedly takes "proprietary" ink cartridges but it's
not to hard to find cheap(er) generics. It also uses 4 ink cartridges. so if
you only use the blue one, your only out the cost of the blue ink... etc.

-pkj.