Re: [SLUG] looking for a scanner

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 14:03:10 EST

Suse auto-configures Astras, but not yours. Can emulate or use one of these?
Astra 1200S, 1220S, 2200W, 2400S, 600S
Linux support for scanners is rapidly changing. A year ago, I spent over 6
hours configuring my Epson Perfection 1260 at home compiling in driver
support to sane and reading the config docs. With Suse 9, I clicked 4
menu-prompted buttons and it was installed and running.