[SLUG] GPG

From: Charles Marcak (clmarcak@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 18:58:08 EST

I am new to the list and Linux. I am running RH9 Pro. I just got through
installing GPG, generating the keys, exporting the public key and
creating a revoke certificate. I thought I would check it out and I sent
myself an encrypted message. Only one problem. I forgot my pass phrase.

Do I need to generate new keys? Basically start all over? What about the
public key I exported to the key server? Do I need to remove it? Thank
you for your time and consideration.