RE: [SLUG] Import the address book from Outlook

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuaryweb.org)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 09:40:30 EST

There is also a program (for Windows, however) called Outlook2Mac which will
convert your Outlook material into icalendar and vcard formats that can be
used in Evolution. However, you do have to have a working installation of
Outlook running for it to work. It was designed to convert Outlook material
to the Mac's ical and contact manager. Registration is $10.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org
Web Site: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | MSN: StevenWBuehler@msn.com | Yahoo! swbuehler
Current Schedule: http://calendar.sanctuaryweb.org