[SLUG] Solitaire expert

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 21:49:10 EST

Hey, any of you guys need a solitaire professional to Refesh your PC?

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:25:26 -0500
Subject: Bay Area Computer Service

Dear Bay Area Customer,

I am writing to make you aware of our new services at your disposal. As you know I own and run a small computer consulting company in Pinellas County. My services are designed for small businesses and home users like you.

Have you ever had a computer problem that needed attention, but didn_t know who to turn to? Now you can turn to Clearwater Computer Solutions!

I am a Microsoft Certified Professional and best of all, I stand behind my work. I also guarantee my prices, I check to see what other service providers would charge for a job, and I beat their price (Best Buy, CompUSA, Circuit City, etc.), just for the chance to gain and retain customers, and best of all, I am a nice guy.

· Wireless Home Network Setup (Have all of your computers share a high-speed internet connection, with no wires!)- $85.00

· PC Refesh (Computer running slow? Let us clean it up for you, and have it back in your office by 8:00am the next day, running as fast as the day you recived it.) - $85.00

· Virus Removal (Got a bug? Let us remove it for you and prevent future problems.) - $55.00

· Web Page design/hosting (Have your own 5-page website, with updated photos and email) _ $200.00

· Internet setups (Still on a slow dial-up connection? Let us provide a VERY cost-effective broadband, high-speed connection for you) - $75.00

· Much Much More!

I handle ALL computer related issues (business and personal):

Virus Removal/Prevention
Computer Installs/Repairs
Digital Photography
Printer Installs/Repairs
Email Setup
Web Page Design/Hosting
Internet Setups
Office Networks
Much Much More!

Please give me a call and find out what I can do to meet your computing needs.

Thank you for your time.

Toby Grundtner
toby@clearwaterpc.net