Re: [SLUG] Solitaire expert

From: Ian Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 23:17:48 EST

Levi Bard wrote:
> Hey, any of you guys need a solitaire professional to Refesh your PC?
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Toby Grundtner
> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Clearwater Computer Solutions
> toby@clearwaterpc.net

You received this one as well? I replied to Toby and suggested his
approach was a bit unwise. Spamming engineers in the industry you hope
to make a living isn't great for your future job opportunities.

To Toby's credit, his reply to my rebuke of his spam was civil and well
formed - gramatically correct. I even feel for his bleak job outlook, in
this economy, sending spam might actually uncover leads somewhere.

Unfortunately, it leaves a nasty tarnish on any hope of professionalism.

- Ian

--
- Ian C. Blenke - Director of Service Delivery <icblenke@nks.net>
(This message bound by the following: