Re: [SLUG] SLUG IRC?

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 23:19:27 EST

Ha... This should be added to the FAQ on the website... It seems like
every couple of months someone asks this. The IRC things has been tried
a couple of times.. and it never seems to stick. For awhile we had
#sunlug on irc.freenode.net (used to be irc.openprojects.net) but no one
is there anymore... I'd be willing to make an appearance on the weekends
if people want to try it again.. my preference would be on irc.oftc.net
but it doesn't really matter..

Jason