New question RE: [SLUG] wind emulator

From: Grantham, Patrick (Patrick.Grantham@vacationclub.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 09:18:50 EST

Me tinks I asked the wrong question.

What I really need is a tool or set of tools such that a windows client can
run a windows app on a Linux server. Thus creating the scenario that only
screen, kyb and mouse I/O travels across the network. Think Citrix

i.e.
Use VNC or something more refined to connect to the Linux server
Run some emulator that provides a windows desktop
Launch windows app.

suggestions