[SLUG] RHCE--based on RHEL

From: Daryl Caudill (drokmed@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 16:40:52 EST

It does in fact look like the RHCE is now based on the
Red Hat Enterprise Linux, which is fine with me.

Now for the big question:

Does anyone have a copy of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
vs. 3.0 (or 2.1), WS, ES or AS version ?

I'd rather not fork out $179 for the WS version if I
can help it, and I'm not about to spend $1499 for the
AS version, especially just for training purposes.

If you have the v3.0 or v2.1, I would like to 'borrow'
your copy for eval purposes :)

Send me an email at drokmed@yahoo.com

Thanks.... Daryl

ps lectures on licensing > /dev/null