Re: [SLUG] Re: slug] Hands-on RHCE Labs in St. Petersburg

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 12:56:26 EST

Can anyone point me to RedHat's site that shows this? Some co-workers and myself are looking at studying for the RHCE but if it is switched to the Enterprise Level instead then how are we supposed to get "real world" experience on a product that is no longer freely available? If this is true, then this is seeming a lot like MicroSoft and I will just wait for the Novell/Suse one to be released. I hope I'm just misunderstanding this.

Thanks for any help/information.

PeACE