RE: [SLUG] I am confuzzeled...

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuaryweb.org)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 11:57:11 EST

I had two TRS-80s long ago (the Color Computer II and III) ... long live
0.8MHz! :-) I knew someone who runs a BBS off of a souped up CoCo3 running
OS/9.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org
Web Site: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | MSN: StevenWBuehler@msn.com | Yahoo! swbuehler