[SLUG] I went to a MS event.

From: Seth Hollen (seth@hollen.org)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 07:07:04 EST

I went to the TS2 event in largo on Thursday.
I have to admit that MS put together a nice show. The people were nice and
smiling and friendly.
Good speaker, and I really learned a lot.

Do any Linux companies to events like these? I'd like to see some from Suse
for instance, of course I don't think any Linux companies have $40 billion
in cash :(

BTW they never mentioned Linux at all....not even a whisper.

Seth