Re: [SLUG] Mounting an remote share

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 22:31:23 EST

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, jason pratt wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 19:31, Tyler Vann-Campbell wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry if I seemed rude. I was actually responding to the first reply
> > that was:
> >
> > man smbmount
> >
> > Which seemed more or less like a precise rtfm. By all means share
> > questions.
> >

> sorry Tyler, if I may call you that. :) My fault I miss interpreted the
> statement. I've been given that same line a few times when i ask
> questions in other venues, it's gotten kinda irritating.
>
> Sorry for the lashing out.

At times I have been at a loss as to which command did what I want --
defining an NFS-exported directory comes to mind -- and I would have
appreciated such a hint. Apparently that wasn't the case with you (the
OP). Sorry for misinterpreting your request.

--
The people don't want war, but it's always simple to drag the people along.
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.  All you