Re: [SLUG] A possible Project for Slug

From: mrpeaceful@cfl.rr.com
Date: Thu Dec 25 2003 - 00:29:30 EST

I'd be interested in helping, I think a Live CD distro for Xandros would be an excellent idea, and I would certainly be willing to use my laptop for testing. Been running around the state catching up with family and this is the first time I've been anywhere near an ethernet connection, hence the lack of GPG. I'll look into the guide more tomorrow.

On the subject of Live CD Distro's how did the Gentoo Games discs work for you?

I should be back in Tampa (finally) by January 5 at the latest.

Tyler