Re: [SLUG] DRM-DRI

From: Joe (jburnsworth@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 23:19:22 EST

I'll give ya what little info I have...

Radeons, depending on the model, are somewhat tricky. I have a
ATI Radeon 7500 QW, needless to say I didn't have DRI for a little
while at first.

I used the drivers and XFree86 binary found here (after I spent a
few days reading all the info on the site) ..

http://gatos.sourceforge.net

I am running Slack 9.1 with a recompiled 2.4.22 kernel by the way.

Good luck,

- Joe

"Computers let you make more mistakes faster than
any other invention in human history, with the
possible exception of handguns and tequila."

                                --Mitch Radcliffe