RE: [SLUG] Libranet's Adminmenu

From: david tomlinson (lnxbrzr1@linuxmail.org)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 21:34:54 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Seth Hollen" <seth@hollen.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:48:57 -0500
To: <slug@nks.net>
Subject: RE: [SLUG] Libranet's Adminmenu

> I agree I use libranet because of the installer. Why give my self headaches
> installing debian???? Just to prove myself "l33t"
>
> Take care,
> Seth
> seth@opentechinc.net
> 727-919-1598
  Taking on challenges is part of life as long it isn't "Just to prove myself "133t"

  Be careful and kind to others,
  David Tomlinson
  "lnxbrzr1@linuxmail.org

Powered by Outblaze ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.