Re: [SLUG] Question about setting up hard drives for videoediting...

From: Kwan Lowe (kwan@digitalhermit.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 11:27:42 EST

> Would it also work to get a slow (possibly used) secondary controller and
> put the CDROM there, with the 160 master on the secondary bus of the
> built-in controller?

:D That's the cheapest and fastest way it would seem. Sometimes I get caught
up in buying new and faster hardware that it never crossed my mind that a
DMA100 card is perfectly adequate for a CD/DVD drive.

--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com
* Unix and Linux Solutions   kwan@digitalhermit.com