[SLUG] Libranet and XFS

From: jeff (jdavis70@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 21:14:02 EST

    I am test driving Libranet 2.7. So far all is well except for two
little things...Evolution and XFS support. The Evolution situation only
requires an upgrade for the added feature that I want, so that isn't a
big issue.

    What I do need is XFS support to access a partition on another
drive. Since 2.7 is Woody with a few added goodies, and Woody had xfs
support, it is possible. Are there any Libranet gurus that can tell me
how to enable xfs with this version?