Re: [SLUG] APT-get errors - help ?

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 07:18:41 EST

Hi David !

 Thanks for the input .. I actually found that info
off a Knoppix forum.. ROFL.. but I appreciate your
effort in getting the answer for me ! I was banging
my head against the wall.. and of course that was one
small piece of info they left out of the install
information. :)

  Thank you again.. maybe one day I can return the
favor.

  You seem to have a knowledge of the DSL package..
what experiences did you have with it ?

thanks again !

Mark