Re: [SLUG] (FWD) Re: Desktop Linux

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 07:10:57 EST

Paul M Foster wrote:
> I got an email from someone who commented that her company was reluctant
> to switch to Linux because of the "learning curve". I thought some of
> you might be interested in my reply, if you run into this type of thing
> in your company.

Good reply. Heck, I could clean it up a bit and run it on Linux.com...

Meanwhile, I'm trying to make Linux training a little easier, at least
on the desktop front. This site will be visible to the public as
PointAndClickLinux.com as soon as the DNS propagates:
http://63.247.129.138/~roblimo/pcl/

Book version # 1 is Mepis-centric, but the publisher hopes to come out
with editions that cover other major distros too, and at least three
distro publishers have already expressed interest...

- Robin