Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings-St. Pete Guest Speaker

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 17:36:38 EST

I just got word that we will be having a guest speaker, unless there
some flight delay's or anything to that nature.

The speaker is Roberto Nibali is going to talk bout LVS the linux
software load balancer.

He contacted me about a month ago, said we would be in saint pete for
some reason and would like to talk. I don't know much about him, but his
name sure does come up a lot when googled.