Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings-St. Pete Guest Speaker

From: Derek Glidden (dglidden@illusionary.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 11:18:11 EST

On Feb 21, 2004, at 5:36 PM, Aaron Steimle wrote:

> I just got word that we will be having a guest speaker, unless there
> some flight delay's or anything to that nature.
>
> The speaker is Roberto Nibali is going to talk bout LVS the linux
> software load balancer.
>
> He contacted me about a month ago, said we would be in saint pete for
> some reason and would like to talk. I don't know much about him, but
> his name sure does come up a lot when googled.

Ratz! He's one of the main LVS developers. I might actually try to
make this one, despite having to make it over the Frankenstein bridge
at rush hour.

"We all enter this world in the | Support Electronic Freedom
same way: naked; screaming; soaked | http://www.eff.org/
in blood. But if you live your | http://www.anti-dmca.org/
life right, that kind of thing |---------------------------
doesn't have to stop there." -- Dana Gould