Re: [SLUG] Router spam

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 16:16:55 EST

Hi Bill

Thanks for the information but please consider that this message was posted to
SLUG only as a after thought. I posted the information solely as information
because these types of actions could results in various serious consequences
in the SCADA world. .[You would have note that this was originally posted to
the SCADA list if you received the original headers to the message.] For
serious consequences I mean death of personnel and destruction of major
equipment such as steam turbines and boilers.

To clarify my position with thisplease note.You only update equipment that is
yours or you have permission to work on. The equipment is not mine. I do not
have permission to work on it. I do not want to work on it and would be
horrified if ask to.

Thanks for the in