Re: [SLUG] SSLUG Meeting

From: Jonathan Freiermuth (slug@lazyhobbit.org)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 08:43:26 EST

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 22:43, Matt Moen wrote:
> Seeing as how Tuesday seems to attract /huge/ crowds (like 4), is anyone
> adverse to doing this on a Thursday next time? The first Thursday of
> the month on Odd months only? (thus avoiding things like December)
> Although, such formality seems to clash with the very nature of the
> SSLUG.

So the next first Thursday of an odd month is March 4; or next Thursday.
Or perhaps that is too soon for another "meeting". The call of the
Belgians may be enough to inspire a drive down from northern Pinellas.
If you have recovered from your festivities by then, that is.

> And when are you folks up north going to get your act together and form
> the DSLUG? (Dunedin Social Linux User's Group) I've been to the
> Dunedin brewery, and am throughly impressed.

Well, this is a fantastic idea. Anyone else out there interested in a
jaunt to Dunedin for a sampling of the sauce and some geek speak ?

--
Jonathan Freiermuth
slug@lazyhobbit.org