RE: [SLUG] win 98 and cups on rh8.0

From: mrock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 08:57:03 EST

I have the drivers on each client " which can be a headache sometimes"
and I have loaded the latest drivers on the win98 boxes for Lexmark.

I have use client driver set to "yes" already.

I am using Samba 2.2.5-10

The last time the samba log recorded anything for one of the laptops was
on Dec 2, 2003. It is recording nothing at all for this laptops. " the
other one is out of town at present"

This one really has me up a wall with no apparent way down!

Michael C. Rock