[SLUG] GPG, an idea for Slugadonia

From: Logan Tygart (logan1304@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 22:30:53 EST

Hello Slugadonia,

I am sending this between airports. I wonder why none of us seem to
sign our known, trusted, friend's digital signatures. I have met some
of you, and possibly you do not use GPG, but I think a digital circle of
trust is an important aspect for Slugadonia and we should vouch for each
other. Otherwise, I think we should teach each other the importance of
the "circle of trust," and GPG.

Ok, I could be tired as I just installed 153 thin clients for a client
of mine.

Anyway, I think we can make SLUG stronger with our own circle of trust,
by the possible use of a SLUG master "Key Ring." Is this something that
could happen through SLUG jurisprudence? I dunno. I don't know how the
SLUG political creature works and my own personal copy of, "Robert's
Rules of Order," grows moldy, on my bookshelf, back home.

Again, this is the exhausted opinion of someone drinking lager at
Heathrow Airport.

The Logan

--
22:05:01 up 12 days, 16:36, 3 users, load average: 0.04, 0.07, 0.12
Flavored with Meat! -- Ragu spaghetti sauce label