Re: [SLUG] GPG, an idea for Slugadonia, & Routers

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuaryweb.org)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 10:52:47 EST

Hey, you can start with my signature ... 0xB6FAFE79, available on most
public keyservers. :-)

On another topic, I mentioned it at the Brandon SLUG last night, but if
you're in the market for a cable/dsl router, the Netgear RP614v2 is
available at Best Buy for $49.99, and then there are $30 worth of rebates
on it (prints at the register), so you'll get away with $19.99 for a nice
router.

One really nice feature on this one is that it has a DynDNS.org client
*built in*, so if you use a dynamic DNS domain name, you can set the
router to take care of updating your IP address with DynDNS.org instead of
using a client on your PC. It can also email its access logs to an email
address you specify. It also has a built in NTP client.

SWB

--
Steven W. Buehler | <steven@sanctuaryweb.org>
<http://www.sanctuaryweb.org>|<http://renaitre.iuma.com>