[SLUG] Changing media

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 16:06:49 EST

I have a floppy disk based system that I would like to put on
either a small hard drive or CF card.

It is a combination firewall and router. Is there a way to moving
this bootable floppy image to either a HD or CF card so I can
have the larger space and yet conserve all of the stuff on the
floppy in the same layout.

My second reason is to get something that will boot faster than
the floppy.

If anyone is interested I can send you the image that I have.

It uses busybox for the commands and I think the kernel is 2.0
or 2.2.

Chuck Hast
Telecomms Consultant, Utility Partners.
WEB www.utilpart.com
Office number: 813.282.8828 x 1175
C-phone number: 813.765.6743
E-mail: wchast@utilpart.com
SMS < 150 characters: 8137656743@mobile.att.net
ARS KP4DJT

To paraphrase my flight instructor;
"the only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask resulting in my going out
and
having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of torn and twisted
metal."

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com