RE: [SLUG] Changing media

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 17:50:07 EST

I HATE Outlook, it will not even let me bottom quote
without moving to the bottom of the page manually!

As soon as I can get something else that I can sneek
by my employer and use without causing undue hearburn
with the local admin, I am doing it, the rest of this
is at the bottom where it should be, (if you know how
to get NotLook to automagicly bottom quote, please
tell me)

Eban,
This is my first poke at this, I assume the first set of quotes is
to mount the floppy and tar the contents to a CF card,, the second is
to mount a HD and put the contents of the tar file on the HD, the third
one is to set up lilo on the had and make it bootable? This is new
territory for me but indeed interesting.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com